- Our Next Meeting Date
The March Meeting of IPMS/NENY has been CANCELLED due to the COVID19 situation…
Happy New Year …The January meeting of IPMS/NENY will be held on Thursday, January 16th, at 158 Woodlawn Avenue in Albany, at 7:15 pm. Winter rules apply: No one is expected to brave stormy weather, but the coffee/tea/hot chocolate is always ready!
For more ...
- Noreastcon 2015 Photos – Get Inspired Again Checking out the competition is one of the best parts of attending a show. It’s a great opportunity to:
Discover new techniques and share your own
Learn historical background on a favorite (or obscure) subject
Get inspired to go back to the bench and start—or finish—your next masterwork in plastic
Whether or not you attended Noreastcon 2015, take a few ...
- Schedule of Events for Noreastcon 2015 Here’s when you can get in to set up, enter models if you’re competing, check out all the entries, shop for cool stuff, and maybe bask in the limelight of victory.
Doors open; registration begins, vendors open for business
Judging begins (room remains open for viewing of entries by all visitors)
- Contest Registration Forms Available There’s no preregistration for the show, but take advantage of downloading the contest entry forms and filling them out ahead of time. They’re available on the Noreastcon 2015 page.
- Rules and Categories Posted OK, links to PDFs of the rules and categories have been added to the Noreastcon page, but here they are now:
Contest registration and model entry forms won’t be far behind.
- Upcoming Shows There is not much news since last Saturday’s Barbeque, but there are two events members should be aware of:
Syrcon 29, held next Sunday, October 12th in Syracuse, New York. Here is the website.
The following Saturday (October 18th) is our traditional last event of the year, HVHMG 2014, in Poughkeepsie, New York. Some of our members are renting ...
- Sanford Cup Competition and BBQ Club members gathered at the home of President Filippone on Saturday, October 4, for the annual IPMS-NENY BBQ and Sanford Cup competition.
The weather was fine, the crisp fall air thick with the spirit of bonhomie and subtle hints of burning competitive desire.
Nine members entered models they had completed since last year’s BBQ. When the votes were tallied, Tim Burke’s 1/35 VW ...